Download Full Free Edge Feed – Media Controller v4.1 Apk [Full] – Android Apps by Gmo
Add basic media playback controls to your Samsung Galaxy S6/S7 edge/plus information stream, so you can see the information of the track you are currently playing (title – artist) and do actions like play / pause, play next, play previous track on the edge screen.
To add the feed:
Go to Settings > Edge Screen > Information Stream > Manage Feeds and add the Media Feed.
Also, make sure to open your favorite music player first.
To see album cover:
Go to Settings > Lock screen and security > Other security settings > Notification access and grant access to MediaControllerFeed.
Note: This is required ONLY to extract the album cover from the media player notification NO OTHER information is used.
If you don’t want to grant this permission, then some players won’t work.
Fully fully supported players ( album cover + track info + media controls):
– Stock Samsung Galaxy s6 edge/plus player
– Google Play music
– Spotify ( You need to enable “device broadcast status” on spotify settings )
– QQ Music
– Rocket player
Small issue with play/pause button:
– Apple music
Kinda supported players (only media controls for now, unless you grant notification access)
– VLC player (track info on briefing feed)
– Musixmatch (You need to disable the custom lock screen in order for the feeds to show)
– Rocket player (track info on briefing feed)
– Version 6 adds support for Android 6.0, DO NOT UPDATE if you DON’T HAVE Android 6.0 yet or the app will stop working.