Download Full Free BatterySaver Lollipop PRO v1.1.5 Apk – Android Apps by Florian Draschbacher
Battery Saver Lollipop Pro allows you to set any aspect of Android 5.0 Lollipop’s system battery saver feature. Android Lollipop finally included its own battery saver mode, but unfortunately, it’s fairly limited as far as customizing its features goes. That is where BatterySaver Lollipop PRO jumps in.
• Hide ugly orange system bars while battery saver is enabled
• Enable battery saver while the screen is off (pre-Marshmallow only)
• Support for automation and third-party launchers
• Enable when a certain battery percentage is reached (Any percentage can be set)
• Enable when a certain battery temperature is reached
• Enable battery saver while a specific app is running
• Toggle battery saver mode via a home screen shortcut (One click only)
• Toggle battery saver mode via a notification
• Enable battery saver mode at a specific time
• Disable battery saver mode at a specific time
• Restore battery saver mode after charger is disconnected
• Tiny memory footprint
• NO root required
How much battery can be saved?
This app relies on Android’s built-in battery saver mode and augments it with intelligent and configurable logic to save as much power as possible while maintaining reasonable performance. This means it does not perform some shadowy hocus-pocus that may or may not work, but a battery saver mode that was written by the Android engineers themselves and guaranteed to save more than 90 minutes of battery life according to their official description.
In order to save energy, battery saver mode reduces:
• Background data of other apps
• CPU and GPU speed
• Location Services
• Screen Brightness
Please note: Battery Saver Lollipop Pro only works on Android 5.0 Lollipop or newer.
More specifically, it was tested on Nexus devices. It might not work on Android versions that were modified by device manufactures. If the app does not work, please send me an email.